Federal Head Education loan: Brand new Federal Direct Education loan program produces fund accessible to both student and you may graduate college students
- Keeps an effective 30 or maybe more Operate ingredient get otherwise 1360 otherwise higher Sat joint crucial understanding and you may math get;
- Possess a great 3.5 highschool amounts area average or more (based on cuatro.0);
- Proceed through a grant interview towards university;
- Become the full-time residence hall college student;
- Enjoys frontrunners element;
- Keeps an excellent ethical character; and you will
- Getting quick Southaven payday loans another Harding college student having fewer than fourteen transferable semester college period, excluding dual subscription, AP, CLEP and you will IB borrowing from the bank.
Pupils need certainly to already getting accepted in order to Harding ahead of interviewing. Champions is selected and you can notified from the mid-April. If picked, college student have to accept the fresh new grant because of the Get 1. To hold the fresh scholarship, beginner have to be an entire-big date home hall scholar and sustain good step three.twenty-five collective level area mediocre. When the people commonly chosen, they discovered automatically brand new instructional grant consistent with their Work/Seated test results and you will senior high school stages area mediocre.
Athletic Gives-in-Aid: Grants-in-services appear in men's and women's athletics, predicated on legislation of NCAA. The maximum give-in-support talks about university fees, charge, area, board, and a little allowance to possess instructions. Contact your head advisor of each and every athletics to possess information.
Endowed Scholarship Money: Scholarship fund was indeed depending of the family relations of your College or university when you look at the purchase to simply help college students found a studies.